The OBi300 and OBi302 Universal VoIP Adapters
With Support for SIP and T.38 Fax over IP + OBiTALK ITSP Device Management PortalWith the OBi300 Series, you are able to provide your customers the best possible experience when connecting to your hosted VoIP services. Via the one (OBi300) or two (OBi302) on-board telephone connection(s) as well as via the Internet to other OBi endpoints via Obihai's free OBiTALK network or up to four (4) available SIP-based VoIP services, the OBi300/302 can make and receive phone calls and faxes as well as bridge mobile, fixed line and Internet telephone services. The OBi302 supports the T.38 fax standard for reliable facsimile calls over the Internet.
The OBi300 series' USB port serves multiple purposes. Using the OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter, the OBi300/302 can be placed anywhere within range of an 802.11b/g/n access point. With the OBiBT Bluetooth Adapter, users can pair their mobile phone to the OBi300/302 and use its connected cordless or corded phones to place and receive calls via their mobile phone's cellular service.
The OBi302 is equipped with a 2-port router / bridge with support for integrated quality of service (QoS). The OBi302 may be installed in a variety of environments the existing modem, router or switch does not have an available Ethernet port and/or locations where upstream voice traffic needs to be prioritized above other types of traffic like web surfing and uploading pictures and movies.
- SIP Service Provider Support for Up to Four (4) SIP Accounts
- Remote Management and Provisioning via the OBiTALK ITSP Portal or SP Managed Provisioning Server
- Per Service Multi-Proxy Redundancy
- Dual Registration: Maintain Registration with the Primary and Secondary Proxy
- Multi-Service Redundancy Through Use of Trunk Groups
- Each ITSP Can Use a Different SIP Transport (UDP/TCP/TLS)
- Locally Configurable SRV Record of Proxy Domain Name
- Plays Announcement of (SIP) Error Code After SIT on Failed Call
- Recursive Digit Maps, User-Defined Digit Maps, Digit Maps Addressable by Name
- Phone Port Usage De-Coupled from SP Registrations
- Universal Localization: Analog Phone Impedance Agnostic
Obihai is bringing its products and technology together with the offerings of its service provider partners to evolve today's service provider customer into tomorrow's super-loyal subscriber.Become an Partner and Receive the Following Benefits:
- Direct, SP-Grade Support from Obihai.
- Access to Volume Discounts on OBi ATA Device Hardware
- Deploy CPE in Confidence and with Convenience Using Obihai Zero-Touch Customization
- Utilize the OBiTALK ITSP Portal for Device Management and Provisioning
OBi300 - OBi302 Wholesale Pricing, Availability and Early Assessment ProgramThe OBi300 and OBi302 adapters are available now with wholesale pricing from Obihai and our channel / reseller partners. The OBi300 and OBi302 adapters are also available from distributors: Ingram Micro USA and 888VOIP. Service providers may contact Obihai to become an approved ITSP partner and receive Early Assessment Program pricing for the OBi300/302 adapters. Service provider customer representatives may contact Obihai directly at (408) 890-6000 or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on obtaining evaluation units, as well as volume sourcing, provisioning and deployment support for the OBi300/302 and any other Obihai VoIP endpoint.
By partnering with Obihai Technology, a service provider or telecommunications equipment reseller can extend the many useful and powerful advantages associated with OBi hardware and software. New features and services with a greater return on investment are realized by both the service provider and their subscribers resulting in greater savings, profits and in general, a more long-standing relationship.
OBi VoIP Device Comparison Matrix:
|Google Voice™ Support||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|OBiTALK Portal||Yes||Yes||Yes||ITSP Only||ITSP Only|
|SIP Accounts||Up to 2||Up to 4||Up to 2||4||4|
|Google Voice™ Accounts||Up to 2||Up to 4||Up to 2||Not Supported||Not Supported|
|2-Port Internet Router||No||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|USB 2.0 Port||No||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Power Adapter - 12v DC||All Have a 100-240 Volt Switching Power Adapter|
|Warranty||All Have a 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty|